Enterprise Resource Planning
A keystone of the SAP ERP strategy is the stable, generic core that is the basis of the SAP ERP 6.0 release. This means that rather than relying on frequent, large-scale upgrades of backend solutions, customers, SAP, and NEORIS now have an evolutionary path for ongoing enhancements to ERP systems.
SAP ERP 6.0 offers a solution for continuous business process innovation with enhancement packages and the switch and enhancement framework, both of which allow customers to control which components and functionality they’ll use in their organizations.
- Process and user interface simplification, including new Web-based UI scenarios
- Enterprise services, which enable the development of innovative composite applications using SAP’s new Composition Environment
- Cross-industry functional enhancements
- Industry-specific enhancements
- Enterprise SOA architecture and integrated enterprise services
- New flexibility and possibilities for Web Dynpro interfaces for both Java and ABAP developers
- Enhanced development tools for building composite applications