Maximize the value of your business
Our objective is to help our clients maximize the value of their businesses once the merger is finalized. Our methodology, also known as "Company Way", has been developed based on our experience in small and large scale post-merger integration projects.
Company Way is a pragmatic and systemic approach that provides upper management with the ability to handle the corporation as a whole. According to the company's needs, Company Way combines the required elements to set in motion an appropriate governance structure, including the alignment of IT with the business processes and the organization’s objectives.
- Alignment of the company’s performance factors such as business processes, technology, human capital, and intellectual capital.
- Definition of a suitable governance management plan.
- Implementation of an engine to share the best business practices of the merged companies.
- Review and elimination of redundant tasks, roles and processes increasing productivity and competitiveness.
- Innovation deployment throughout the company.
- Processes to offer consistent service levels to clients.
- Alignment of IT resources with the company’s needs.
Aligning the business processes with the employees and the technology, our practice takes the IT departments and turns them into value-generating machines.