Creating customer loyalty requires a critical balance between creating and delivering great products and delivering an amazing customer experience. The ability to predict and anticipate customer demands and their need for service is what defines businesses that deliver a great customer experience.
Successful companies deliver a hyper-personalized customer management experience across all touch points and channels – they create a single customer view across online and in-store channels. They leverage big data and analytics to continuously understand customer behavior and satisfaction while dynamically tuning operational processes to ensure optimal satisfaction.
We help clients identify customer pain points throughout the customer journey and implement leading edge solutions and software platforms to provide end-to-end visibility and management of all customer activities. The goal is to promote personalization and interaction that enriches the customer experience through an agile approach:
- Discovery of customer management maturity
- Co-create and deliver customer engagement innovation models
- Deliver solution MVPs
- Implement new processes and systems to drive an exceptional customer experience
- Implement various platform solutions including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and C4/Hana
By partnering with clients, we deliver a differentiating value including but not limited to:
- Our clients benefit from our customer management best-practices – they can rapidly restructure operational processes and governance to ensure optimal focus on customer interaction and continuous satisfaction measurement
- We help provide the assurance that products and services are continuously tuned to ensure that the consumption/usage experience is optimal
- Our client’s employees are provided with end-to-end customer visibility including across critical touch points like: purchase history, interaction history, business volumes, past problems, and product/service sentiments
- Enable employees to become highly responsive and customer centric.
- Our goal is to deliver a differentiating outcome:
- Improved 360-degree customer visibility and management
- Reduced customer churn - increased customer retention and loyalty
- Improved customer experience throughout the entire engagement cycle (from order to cash to delivery to support) Attract more
- NEW customers
- Reduced duplicate, incorrect and inconsistent data across various business areas.
- Increased customer satisfaction – increase understanding of the customer’s interaction throughout all stages of the engagement process Improved customer care
- Improved efficiency and use of customer management platform
Lidia Herrero Coy
Customer Management Practice Leader