NEORIS enables financial services organizations to create new and innovative interactions with consumers, corporate customers, employees and partners. We have acquired deep knowledge in the financial services industry from years of experience across global geographies. We’ve delivered digital transformation to banking institutions throughout the Americas and Europe.
We help financial service organizations reimagine their businesses while leveraging technology to drive dramatic business transformation across their value-chain, with a view toward transforming structures, processes, governance and technology.
We provide end-to-end financial service consulting, combining deep industry knowledge and technological expertise, to deliver not only digital transformation but transformation of your company’s entire business model to meet market demands.
NEORIS understands that touch points in the client journey play an important role in driving satisfaction to an increasingly evolving market.
We also understand that the financial services industry is evolving along with the role that institutions can play within the sector's ecosystem.
By combining our industry expertise with our deep technology innovation capabilities, we help clients create significant disruption within the industry while delivering new, more personalized products and services. At the same time, we leverage innovation such as robotic process automation, big data and more to help drive significant operating efficiencies and powerful insights to anticipate client needs and behaviors.
Key technologies that enable us to drive innovation include:
- Cross-enterprise API management integration
- Complex multi-platform architecture
- AI – Intelligent Document Processing
- Electronic signature
- Big Data
- Customer Knowledge management
- Agile methodologies implementation
- Consulting & Testing services
By leveraging our deep industry expertise and core technology competencies, we create significant value for our clients. Our goal is always to ensure that our clients can derive a significant return on their investment, which can result in operating cost efficiencies and/or new revenue generation. Examples include:
- Improved client satisfaction
- More efficient claims management
- Increase percent of total digital interaction - reduced branch operations
- Increased number of digital transactions - reduced manual interactions
- Increase in digital client base - greater affinity with new client base
- More effective product recommendations - ability to align and structure product offerings to specific client requirements
- Improved cross-selling - ability to mine valuable client data to create more effective cross selling programs
- Increased market share - achieved by creating new disruptive services that create new interactions with various value chain constituents
- Realtime social media sentiment analysis - ability to rapidly understand market dynamics and become proactive instead of reactive
- New business - ability to create new business opportunities by exposing internal services
- Cost reductions - reduce the cost of interacting with the institution
- Market share - enable partners to expand their market share by providing value-added services
- Time to market - ability to launch new services that are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Meeting regulatory reporting deadlines - ensuring efficient and accurate reporting
- Improved claims management - ensuring rapid and accurate claims management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing penalties - reduce penalties by continuously managing KPIs that can result in client penalties
Jaime Peñaranda del Ruste
Financial Services Industry Leader, Latin America & EMEA
Financial Services Industry Leader, USA
New York, New York
Connect with our Team
Learn How we can make a difference